29 de junho de 2010

David Bowie


----- > (to Listen) ----> Heroes

I, I will be king | And you, you will be queen | Though nothing will drive them away | We can beat them, just for one day | We can be Heroes, just for one day | And you, you can be mean | And I, I'll drink all the time | 'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact | Yes we're lovers, and that is that | Though nothing, will keep us together |
|We could steal time|
 |just for one day | We can be Heroes,
|for ever and ever |
|What d'you say?|
|I, I wish you could
swim | Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim | Though nothing, nothing will keep us together | We can beat them, for ever and ever | Oh we can be Heroes, just for one day | I, I will be king | And you, you will be queen | Though nothing will drive them away | We can be Heroes, just for one day | We can be us,  just for one day | I, I can remember (I remember)Standing, by the wall (by the wall) | And the guns, shot above our heads (over our heads) |
|And we kissed|
 |as though nothing could fall (nothing could fall) | And the shame, was on the other side |
|Oh we can beat them,
|for ever and ever |
|Then we could be Heroes, just for one day | We can be Heroes | We can be Heroes | We can be Heroes|
 Just for one day
| We can be Heroes | We're nothing, and nothing will help us | Maybe we're lying, then you better not stay | But we could be safer, just for one day | Oh-oh-oh-ohh, oh-oh-oh-ohh, just for one day

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Grande, grande, grande senhor!

:)

Roxanne disse...

já me dedicaram esta música! =D

Handsomed.74 disse...

yeux :) já lá tá na "tasca" esta:)
mt bom...como dizem na radar, ou pelo menos, umd eles, não me le,bro quem, qd se refere a Bowie e Bob Dylan: "o nosso pai". :)
bjs

Direitos de Autor

Todo o conteúdo que não seja da minha autoria será identificado e encaminhado para o site de onde foi retirado. No caso do autor se sentir lesado, por favor, envie-me um email e o conteúdo será eliminado do meu blog.